San Antonio couple, 92, to marry Saturday
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- She calls him Mr. Massey.
About 150 people are expected to attend Saturday's wedding in San Antonio for 92-year-olds Jewel Etter and Holman Massey.
The San Antonio Express-News reports that Etter and her betrothed, who's a former mayor of the town of George West, met about three years ago in a grief counseling group. Both of their spouses had died.
Etter and Massey became bridge partners. They share a love for the San Antonio Spurs.
Massey is a retired lieutenant colonel who spent 26 years in the Air Force. Etter worked at San Antonio City Hall.
Their children are helping with the wedding arrangements.
texas, valentine's day, state
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela
- Suspects posing as officers break into home 33 min ago
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 45 min ago
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase 59 min ago
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Doctor accused of poisoning fellow physician due in court
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Man shot while behind the wheel in SE Houston