Texas now has an official game
AUSTIN, TX -- The House has approved a resolution to make the domino game 42 the official table game of Texas.
The game is also known as Texas 42 and is played for four players forming two teams. For decades it's been called "the national game of Texas." The resolution would make the moniker official.
The resolution now goes to the Senate for consideration.
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'