Fire breaks out at Exxon's Beaumont plant
BEAUMONT, TX (KTRK) -- A fire broke out Tuesday afternoon at the ExxonMobil refinery in Beaumont.
ExxonMobil says the blaze started at around noon in an empty storage tank. The fire has since been extinguished.
The company says there were no injuries reported and all workers are accounted for.There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.
exxonmobil, texas, state
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Know the guy in this surveillance video? 46 min ago
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends 16 min ago
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak 2 min ago
- Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel named Heisman finalist
- Dad guilty of murder in daughter's death
- Toilet of the future changes how you ... sit
- Woman's car hits west Houston fire station
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Mom charged after 4-year-old found in parking lot
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
29 min ago