Fire breaks out at Exxon's Beaumont plant
BEAUMONT, TX (KTRK) -- A fire broke out Tuesday afternoon at the ExxonMobil refinery in Beaumont.
ExxonMobil says the blaze started at around noon in an empty storage tank. The fire has since been extinguished.
The company says there were no injuries reported and all workers are accounted for.There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.
exxonmobil, texas, state
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation 47 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees 14 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses 20 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans