Fire breaks out at Exxon's Beaumont plant
BEAUMONT, TX (KTRK) -- A fire broke out Tuesday afternoon at the ExxonMobil refinery in Beaumont.
ExxonMobil says the blaze started at around noon in an empty storage tank. The fire has since been extinguished.
The company says there were no injuries reported and all workers are accounted for.There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.
exxonmobil, texas, state
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive