Fire breaks out at Exxon's Beaumont plant
BEAUMONT, TX (KTRK) -- A fire broke out Tuesday afternoon at the ExxonMobil refinery in Beaumont.
ExxonMobil says the blaze started at around noon in an empty storage tank. The fire has since been extinguished.
The company says there were no injuries reported and all workers are accounted for.There is no word yet on the cause of the fire.
exxonmobil, texas, state
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star 58 min ago
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one 32 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW 57 min ago
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston 40 min ago
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident