Odessa police investigate BB gun vandalism spree
ODESSA, TX -- Odessa police are investigating a rash of vandalism that's left almost 40 people with windows shattered or vehicles damaged this week by BB gun shots and rocks.
It's the second such spree in recent weeks.
Last month, 22 businesses in Odessa reported damage from BB gun shots.
Police tell the Odessa American (http://bit.ly/IwR65r) no one's in custody and it's not clear if the two sprees are related.
One man told authorities he found BB pellets near his home where windows were shot. He also reported his garage had been hit.
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks bombing anniversary 58 min ago
- Ice stalls sections of I-35 in North Texas 50 min ago
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall 47 min ago
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Photos: North Texas covered in ice and snow
- Cold, damp weather to continue
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats