Man found dead in Austin apartment complex hot tub
AUSTIN, TX -- Austin police say a man's body has been found in the hot tub of an apartment complex and the death does not appear to be suspicious.
Police early Tuesday responded to a 911 call from a couple who were heading to the pool when they noticed the body.
Police say the man who died had no apparent signs of trauma and he appeared to be clutching his chest.
His name and a cause of death were not immediately released.
Further details were not immediately available.
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium fraud case
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- NFL to vote on Super Bowl hosts
- Child abducted walking home from school in Pasadena
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co. 36 min ago
- Hot and humid with chances of rain today
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos