Tree trimmer electrocuted in Fort Worth
FORT WORTH, TX -- Police say a tree trimmer has died at a North Texas job site after his equipment came in contact with power lines.
Emergency personnel in Fort Worth say the 23-year-old man apparently was the victim of an accidental electrocution Monday.
A co-worker who witnessed the incident called 911. Power had to be cut to the neighborhood before authorities could remove the victim's body from the tree.
The name of the man who died was not immediately released.
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water 55 min ago
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident 48 min ago
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Drugs involved in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co., say deputies 55 min ago
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves 3 min ago
- 13 Things to Know for Friday 52 min ago
- Hot, humid and breezy as we head into weekend 50 min ago
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire 10 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos