Two allegedly furnish alcohol after Weatherford prom
WEATHERFORD, TX -- Two North Texas adults have been accused of providing alcohol for an after-prom party that drew more than 100 teens and left three hurt.
The Parker County Sheriff's Office on Tuesday said investigators want to know if the suspects are related to any of the minors.
The Weatherford High School prom was April 28. Deputies later responded to a complaint about a party in Millsap.
Deputies say 50-year-olds Patricia Parrish Linn and Gregory Ray Wright appeared to be watching the teens drink.
Both were arrested Thursday on charges of furnishing alcohol to minors, then freed on $1,500 bonds. Online jail records did not list attorneys for them.
One boy cut his knee during the party while another suffered a dislocated shoulder. A girl hit her head falling off a ledge.
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood 15 min ago
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother 38 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 25 min ago
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today 52 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow 6 min ago
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools 51 min ago
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Chestnut blows away field in shrimp cocktail eating contest 15 min ago
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad 15 min ago
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle