18-wheeler driver injured in collision with bus
FAYETTE COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- A big rig and a bus collided on Interstate 10 near Highway 90 this morning.
It happened around 5am in Fayette County between Schulenberg and Weimar.
Authorities are not saying much about how the crash happened. According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, the bus was unoccupied and had broken down.
The damage was severe, but we're told the driver of the 18-wheeler was the only one injured. Those injuries were minor, officials said.
We do know there was some fog on the roadways at the time of the accident, but officials have not said whether that played a role in the crash.
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- Sketch of suspect in west Houston sexual assault released
- UK arrests 2 men over incident with Pakistan plane 36 min ago
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- 13 Things to Know for Friday 2 min ago
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Party big... and save big too! 19 min ago
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos