2 die in house fire in North Texas town of Weston
WESTON, TX -- Investigators say an electrical problem apparently caused a North Texas house fire that has left two people dead.
Authorities in Collin County say the bodies were discovered late Monday night at a burned home in Weston, about 40 miles north of Dallas.
Collin County Fire Marshal Jason Browning says firefighters discovered the bodies close to the front door. Browning says it appears an overloaded electrical system caused the fire.
Names of the victims and further details on the fire were not immediately released.
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase 58 min ago
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items 56 min ago
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- 13 Things to Know for Friday
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos