Three more suspects added to Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives list
AUSTIN, TX -- The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) has added three new fugitives from different parts of the state to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive list, and cash rewards ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 are being offered for information leading to their capture.
A cash reward of $7,500 is being offered for Josue M. Reyna, 22, of Lubbock. Reyna has a violent criminal history and some family members have suspected ties to a Mexican drug cartel. He has active warrants for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon and Retaliation. Authorities are focusing on a wide area in their search for Reyna, including West and Southwest Texas and Mexico. He has family ties to Lubbock, Seminole, Brownfield, Austin, San Antonio, Fabens and Eagle Pass. He may also be in Coahuila, Mexico. If a tipster provides information that leads to an arrest, the reward will be paid even if he is captured in Mexico.
A cash reward of $10,000 is being offered for Jose Angel Cabral, 58, of San Elizario (near El Paso). The Barrio Azteca gang member has an extensive criminal history in Texas and California, including Robbery, Burglary, Grand Theft Auto, Resisting Arrest, and a variety of drug offenses. He is originally from Mexico and has active warrants for Parole Violation and Burglary.
A cash reward of $5,000 is being offered for Eddie Garza Jr., 40, of San Antonio. The Texas Mexican Mafia member has been convicted of Attempted Murder, Unlawfully Carrying a Weapon, Burglary and Possession of Marijuana. He is wanted for Parole Violation.
Texas Crime Stoppers, which is funded by the Governor's Criminal Justice Division, offers cash rewards to any person who provides information that leads to the arrest of one of the 10 Most Wanted Fugitives or Sex Offenders. Anyone with information can provide anonymous tips in three different ways:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS -- followed by your tip -- to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture to submit a web tip.
- Submit a Facebook tip at http://www.facebook.com/texas10mostwanted by clicking the "SUBMIT A TIP" link (under the "About" section).
- Medical examiner: 24 dead in Oklahoma twister 19 min ago
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co.
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Texas search team to help after OK twister
- Two people found on church roof arrested for trespassing
- Toby Keith says Oklahoma hometown is 'strong'
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos