Body of Dallas fisherman recovered from creek
DALLAS, TX -- Searchers have recovered the body of a Dallas fisherman swept away in a creek that that rose during heavy rain.
Dallas Fire-Rescue officials say the body of 38-year-old Baron Dangerfield was located Monday on a sandbar of White Rock Creek.
Dangerfield had been missing since Saturday night and the Dallas area had storms with several inches of rain.
Searchers on Sunday afternoon located a body in a Fort Worth creek where a man disappeared Saturday night. Authorities say a witness reported seeing a man swept away after he stepped into the water to try to cool off.
The name of that victim was not immediately released.
- Tanker spill cleanup to continue overnight
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7M older model Jeeps
- Officials: Homeowner fatally shoots intruder
- Gay pride parade's condom policy draws criticism
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Houston man sentenced for operating bogus ambulance companies
- Texas Equusearch hit by criminals
- Minn. mother, son accused of stealing gopher feet
- Diving great Greg Louganis to marry in fall
- Residents fire through door, killing woman
- Woodlands woman accused of setting fire to boyfriend's home
- otrc: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis
- abcnews: NFL player's home searched after killing
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue