Official: School bus crashes, driver dead
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- Officials say a school bus in San Antonio struck another bus and that one of the drivers is dead.
Steve Linscomb, a spokesman for the Judson school district, says the Monday morning accident happened outside a high school. He said about 80 students were on both buses combined but none are believed to be seriously hurt.
Linscomb says the driver of a bus from the San Antonio Independent School District died. He says it was not immediately clear whether the driver might have had a medical emergency before the crash.
- Severe weather possible across Houston area 38 min ago
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- A&E claims death threats since Robertson's suspension
- New Houston light rail line to open for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested
- 4 arrested on murder charges in NJ mall carjacking
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Casey Curry's Saturday forecast
18 min ago