Fort Worth man held on document tampering charge
HURST, TX -- A Fort Worth man is in custody after police found fake military identification documents and several guns in his car.
Azeez A. Al-Ghaziani is scheduled to go before the judge later Wednesday. He has been held in the Hurst City jail on one count of tampering with a government record since his arrest on Tuesday.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Al-Ghaziani's battered pickup was found behind a shopping center in Hurst, a suburb between Fort Worth and Dallas. The documents and weapons led authorities to evacuate the shopping center.
Inside the truck, which Al-Ghaziani explained had recently been in an accident, Hurst police found a rifle, shotgun and air rifle. Al-Ghaziani was inside his cleaners business in the shopping center, where apparently he'd been living.
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load 43 min ago
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted, 2 men arrested
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- Amanda Bynes arrested over bong 40 min ago
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...