School: Teen gulps memory card with nude picture
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- A 16-year-old suburban San Antonio high school student is charged with evidence tampering. That's after school officials said he swallowed a digital memory card containing at least one photo of a nude underage girl.
The incident happened Sept. 24 at O'Connor High School in Helotes. Northside school district spokesman Pascual Gonzalez tells the San Antonio Express-News the boy was showing a nude photo to classmates when a vice president confronted him. The boy took the memory card from his smartphone and swallowed it.
Gonzalez says the photo may have been of a female student, who sent it to her then-boyfriend. He said that couldn't be confirmed because the card wasn't recovered, but there were enough witnesses to bring the charge.
The student is now in alternative school.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery 23 min ago
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped 18 min ago
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student 45 min ago
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school 26 min ago
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged 53 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born