Man kills wife, self at Dallas residence
DALLAS, TX -- Investigators say a man fatally shot his wife then killed himself while dropping off his children at a Dallas residence.
Police on Monday did not immediately identify the couple. No youngsters were hurt in the attack Sunday night.
Police say officers responded to reports of gunfire at a home where the woman has relatives. Witnesses say the man and the woman got into an argument before he shot her and then turned the gun on himself. Both were dead at the scene.
Police are trying to determine what sparked the argument. Further details were not immediately available Monday.
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Most insane job interview ever
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- Jumbo jet to move through streets of Clear Lake
- Suspect: 'My girl is about to rob the store'
- Marriage fraud conspiracy lands 4 in prison
- Man held up on his way home from bank
- Reward to nab Most Wanted sex offender climbs to $13K
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos