Man kills wife, self at Dallas residence
DALLAS, TX -- Investigators say a man fatally shot his wife then killed himself while dropping off his children at a Dallas residence.
Police on Monday did not immediately identify the couple. No youngsters were hurt in the attack Sunday night.
Police say officers responded to reports of gunfire at a home where the woman has relatives. Witnesses say the man and the woman got into an argument before he shot her and then turned the gun on himself. Both were dead at the scene.
Police are trying to determine what sparked the argument. Further details were not immediately available Monday.
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 31 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus 45 min ago
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos