Woman, 92, in wheelchair struck, killed in Texas
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- San Antonio police say a 92-year-old woman using a motorized wheelchair has died after being hit by a vehicle while crossing a street.
The San Antonio Express-News reports the woman died Tuesday morning shortly after being transported to a hospital. Her name was not immediately released.
Police say the driver of the vehicle that struck the woman stopped at the scene. No charges were immediately filed in the accident reported shortly after 7:30 a.m. Tuesday. The accident site does not have a crosswalk.
Police did not immediately provide additional details Tuesday afternoon.
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos