3 renovation workers burned in Dallas house fire
DALLAS, TX -- Emergency officials say three renovation workers have suffered significant burns in a Dallas house fire.
Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman Jason Evans had no immediate details Thursday on conditions of the three men who were taken to a hospital. Evans says the fire broke out Wednesday afternoon as the victims were doing work on a converted garage.
Investigators believe the fire started when a spark from a battery charger ignited fumes from a chemical being used to strip the floor.
Names of the injured workers haven't been released.
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man shot while driving in southwest Houston 4 min ago
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- Japanese climber, 80, becomes oldest atop Everest 43 min ago
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time? 6 min ago
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved