San Antonio truck wreck spills pinto beans
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- A trucker in South Texas has spilled the beans.
San Antonio police say nobody has been hurt in the one-vehicle accident early Friday on a ramp from eastbound Interstate 10 to southbound I-37.
Police say a big rig hauling 50-pound bags of pinto beans apparently blew a tire. The 18-wheeler ended up on its side and part of the cargo spilled.
Crews cleaned up the mess that delayed traffic for several hours before dawn Friday.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time! 35 min ago
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin 37 min ago
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak