San Antonio truck wreck spills pinto beans
SAN ANTONIO, TX -- A trucker in South Texas has spilled the beans.
San Antonio police say nobody has been hurt in the one-vehicle accident early Friday on a ramp from eastbound Interstate 10 to southbound I-37.
Police say a big rig hauling 50-pound bags of pinto beans apparently blew a tire. The 18-wheeler ended up on its side and part of the cargo spilled.
Crews cleaned up the mess that delayed traffic for several hours before dawn Friday.
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 33 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 14 min ago
- HISD to decide fate of 2 schools at risk of closure 36 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 55 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham 2 min ago
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns 2 min ago
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co. 37 min ago
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Cops: 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald's