Naked caveman harassing hikers on mountain
EL PASO, TX (KTRK) -- Some hikers in El Paso say their excursion was ruined thanks to an unexpected find in a pile of rubble.
They say a nude caveman living in that rubble chased them away when they went hiking.
Chris Redfearn says his group stumbled upon the cave while hiking up McKelligon Canyon. That's when he says the man jumped out and scared them away. Some apartment residents near that cave say they've found him bathing in the complex laundry room.
That man says he's been living in the cave for the past three years and is living off donations from people, recycling cans and money from donating plasma.
"People also worried about you being out here naked you know. There are people come up here hiking with their kids and you pop out naked sometimes," said the reporter.
"If that's true, where's the pictures," responded the unidentified man.
The caveman says he wants people to repent and help the community more.
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico 34 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038