Naked caveman harassing hikers on mountain
EL PASO, TX (KTRK) -- Some hikers in El Paso say their excursion was ruined thanks to an unexpected find in a pile of rubble.
They say a nude caveman living in that rubble chased them away when they went hiking.
Chris Redfearn says his group stumbled upon the cave while hiking up McKelligon Canyon. That's when he says the man jumped out and scared them away. Some apartment residents near that cave say they've found him bathing in the complex laundry room.
That man says he's been living in the cave for the past three years and is living off donations from people, recycling cans and money from donating plasma.
"People also worried about you being out here naked you know. There are people come up here hiking with their kids and you pop out naked sometimes," said the reporter.
"If that's true, where's the pictures," responded the unidentified man.
The caveman says he wants people to repent and help the community more.
- Body found inside burned out postal worker's Jeep
- Boy, 6, drowns in Fort Bend County pool 31 min ago
- Powerball jackpot jumps to $600 million
- Witnesses rescue woman from kidnapping attempt
- Robbery suspects lead police on overnight chase 39 min ago
- Nuisance buildings around Houston coming down today
- Triathletes pushing themselves today in The Woodlands 34 min ago
- Golfing great Ken Venturi dies at age 82
- Some lost everything to North Texas tornadoes
- SWAT situation at Alief-area home ends without arrest
- otrc: Emma Watson talks 'tramp stamp'
- abcnews: Pat Robertson tells cheater's wife 'He's a...
- Video: Trapped ducklings saved by phone app
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos