18 arrested in North Texas drug ring investigation
DALLAS, TX -- Prosecutors say 18 people have been arrested in the investigation of a North Texas marijuana trafficking ring.
Authorities say a federal indictment unsealed Thursday in Dallas includes charges of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana.
Officers seized marijuana, cocaine, vehicles and several guns as part of the investigation. Three of the suspects also face money laundering-related counts.
The defendants are from Dallas, Irving, Cedar Hill and Midlothian.
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- NASA records powerful explosion on moon
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos