18 arrested in North Texas drug ring investigation
DALLAS, TX -- Prosecutors say 18 people have been arrested in the investigation of a North Texas marijuana trafficking ring.
Authorities say a federal indictment unsealed Thursday in Dallas includes charges of conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute marijuana.
Officers seized marijuana, cocaine, vehicles and several guns as part of the investigation. Three of the suspects also face money laundering-related counts.
The defendants are from Dallas, Irving, Cedar Hill and Midlothian.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change 27 min ago
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1 19 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash 15 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records