Garland boy, 3, dies after being shot at home
GARLAND, TX -- Police say a 3-year-old Dallas-area boy has died after being shot in the head while at his home.
Garland police are investigating circumstances of Wednesday night's shooting while both parents and at least two other children were at the residence. Police say one of the parents called 911.
Officer Joe Harn says police are trying to determine whether the shooting was an accident and if anyone will be charged. Harn says there's no record of previous violence reported at the home.
The name of the boy and further details on the investigation weren't immediately released.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home 56 min ago
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Robber dashes out of vision store with pricy shades
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo 38 min ago
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson off the show after gay remark
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable 4 min ago
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse
- Jury reaches verdict in disputed Farrah Fawcett portrait
- Houston psychic sued over 'love ritual'
- Houston man charged with murder in wife's shooting death
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos