Gang member from Austin added to Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugutives list
AUSTIN, TX (KTRK) -- The Texas Department of Public Safety added a new name to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugutives list -- a 21-year-old gang member.
Charles Edward Robertson-Davis, a member of the Bloods gang, has a violent criminal past and is wanted for obstructing police/evading arrest and parole violation. A $10,000 cash reward is up for grabs in exchange for information leading to his capture.
Robertson-Davis has relatives and friends living in Austin, which is also his last known address. He has been known to work in landscaping jobs. His criminal history includes assault, retaliation, assault of a public servant, arson, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, resisting arrest and drug charges.
Robertson-Davis is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs about 166 pounds. He has multiple tattoos, including: "Blood" and "BHB" on his abdomen; the head of a pit bull with "59" on his chest; "Mama Linda" on his right hand; "JMB," "RIP," "Tombstone" and a cross on his right forearm; "Linda" on his right forearm; and "Dawg" on his left arm.
There are four different ways to provide anonymous tips:
- Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477).
- Text the letters DPS -- followed by your tip -- to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone.
- Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking on the link under their picture.
- Submit a Facebook tip by clicking the "SUBMIT A TIP" link under the "About" section.
All calls, texts, emails and Facebook messages are anonymous.
DPS investigators work with local law enforcement agencies to select fugitives for the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive and Sex Offender lists. Click here to see all 10 offenders.
Do not attempt to apprehend these fugitives; they are considered armed and dangerous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety 30 min ago
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide 30 min ago
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows 28 min ago
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Things you didn't know about reindeer
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title 16 min ago
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years 17 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?