Texas A&M releasing own fragrance line
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- A new cologne hits the market later this summer that's touted to smell like Aggie spirit.
Masik Collegiate Fragrances already makes and sells scents honoring 10 other universities across the nation. The company plans to begin selling a Texas A&M foo-foo water Aug. 18.
Katie Masich is the president of New York-based Masik. She says the mixed aromas aromas of rose, vanilla and apple are meant to evoke the Texas A&M school colors of maroon and white.
Masich says the Aggie cologne and perfume will be made in New Jersey and retail for about $35 per bottle.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents dead after altercation
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees 46 min ago
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses 52 min ago
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Putting gadget germ cleaners to the test
- Gold bars removed from man's stomach 2 min ago
- Company creates 'anti-thigh gap' jeans