Texas A&M releasing own fragrance line
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- A new cologne hits the market later this summer that's touted to smell like Aggie spirit.
Masik Collegiate Fragrances already makes and sells scents honoring 10 other universities across the nation. The company plans to begin selling a Texas A&M foo-foo water Aug. 18.
Katie Masich is the president of New York-based Masik. She says the mixed aromas aromas of rose, vanilla and apple are meant to evoke the Texas A&M school colors of maroon and white.
Masich says the Aggie cologne and perfume will be made in New Jersey and retail for about $35 per bottle.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Parts of Astrodome demolished 37 min ago
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged 34 min ago
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic 52 min ago
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule 51 min ago
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush 26 min ago
- No more ice, but cold weather continues