Texas A&M releasing own fragrance line
COLLEGE STATION, TX -- A new cologne hits the market later this summer that's touted to smell like Aggie spirit.
Masik Collegiate Fragrances already makes and sells scents honoring 10 other universities across the nation. The company plans to begin selling a Texas A&M foo-foo water Aug. 18.
Katie Masich is the president of New York-based Masik. She says the mixed aromas aromas of rose, vanilla and apple are meant to evoke the Texas A&M school colors of maroon and white.
Masich says the Aggie cologne and perfume will be made in New Jersey and retail for about $35 per bottle.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County 6 min ago
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged 8 min ago
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
35 min ago