Man with Houston ties added to state's most wanted list
AUSTIN, TX (KTRK) -- A man whose last known address was in Houston has just been added to the state's list of most wanted fugitives.
Robert Allen Kotlar, 54, is the newest addition to the list. According to the Texas DPS, he has a violent criminal past and is wanted for parole violation.
Kotlar is believed to be in the Austin area and possibly homeless. His last known address was in Houston and he has family in Denton, Bay City, Louise and Tucson, Arizona.
Kotlar is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs approximately 195 pounds. He is also known to go by the names Paul Wayne Conners and Murdock. He has numerous tattoos on his hands, arms, legs and stomach. For more information, see his wanted bulletin at
A reward of up to $7,500 is being offered for information that leads to authorities to Kotlar.
There are four different ways to provide anonymous tips:
All calls, texts, e-mails and Facebook messages are anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 50 min ago
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company 48 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham' 39 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
39 min ago