Man sickened by PCP in his shoe
BRYAN, TX -- A Central Texas man faces drug charges after what Bryan police identified as liquid PCP hidden in his shoe leaked and made him sick.
Brazos County jail records show Michael Deon Green of Bryan was being held Monday on charges of possession of a controlled substance, tampering with evidence and public intoxication.
The Eagle newspaper reports Green early Sunday was in a car that was pulled over with a broken light. An officer smelled PCP and noticed Green, who was wanted on a failure to identify himself, seemed incoherent.
Green was taken to jail and took off his shoes. Officers saw a leaky PCP container that soaked Green's sock and shoe. Green was then treated at a hospital.
Records don't list an attorney for Green, whose bond tops $19,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 21 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 48 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects