Man sickened by PCP in his shoe
BRYAN, TX -- A Central Texas man faces drug charges after what Bryan police identified as liquid PCP hidden in his shoe leaked and made him sick.
Brazos County jail records show Michael Deon Green of Bryan was being held Monday on charges of possession of a controlled substance, tampering with evidence and public intoxication.
The Eagle newspaper reports Green early Sunday was in a car that was pulled over with a broken light. An officer smelled PCP and noticed Green, who was wanted on a failure to identify himself, seemed incoherent.
Green was taken to jail and took off his shoes. Officers saw a leaky PCP container that soaked Green's sock and shoe. Green was then treated at a hospital.
Records don't list an attorney for Green, whose bond tops $19,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Brightening the holiday for underprivileged kids
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 5 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses 22 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- SW Houston family loses puppy in overnight fire
- Boy, 10, dies after being trapped in snowbank
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Casey Curry's weather forecast
6 min ago