Police say four men dead after gunfire in Northeast Texas
PARIS, TX -- Police say four men have been fatally shot at a house in Northeast Texas.
Paris police on Thursday had no immediate details about suspects or circumstances in what investigators call a quadruple homicide.
Police on Wednesday night received a 911 call from a female about someone bleeding. Emergency responders found four men dead in a front room of the home in Paris, about 100 miles northeast of Dallas.
Police Chief Bob Hundley Jr. says two other men were in the house at some point Wednesday night. Hundley says one man was interviewed and the other was arrested on unrelated charges.
Police identified the deceased as 18-year-old Romello Dewain Steward of Paris, 21-year-old Devante Larry Atkins of Paris, 24-year-old Brijonne Rashad Woods of Paris and 32-year-old Billy Charles Carey of Garland.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives?
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant 3 min ago
- San Diego Zoo performs rare C-section on gorilla 12 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder gets prison for homeless man's assault 32 min ago
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013