Bullying complaint filed against football team that won 91-0
ALEDO, TX -- A parent at a North Texas school that lost a football game 91-0 has filed a bullying complaint against the winning coach.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that Aledo High School coach Tim Buchanan learned of the online complaint against him Saturday, the day after his team beat Western Hills in a 4A matchup.
State law requires Aledo's principal to investigate the complaint and prepare a report.
Western Hills coach John Naylor told the paper he disagreed with the bullying allegation.
Buchanan, whose team is averaging 69.3 points a game on its way to a 7-0 record, pulled his starters after 21 plays.
The game clock ran uninterrupted beginning in the third quarter.
Aledo rushed for 391 yards and scored eight touchdowns on the ground.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southsoutheast west Houston 44 min ago
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim 31 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink 20 min ago
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town