Blood trail leads Dallas cops from one dead man to another
DALLAS, TX -- Dallas police are investigating after finding a fatally wounded man in an intersection and then following a blood trail to a home where another person was found shot to death.
Police say detectives on Sunday found a man shot and collapsed in an intersection. He was then taken to a hospital, where he died from his wounds.
Police say it was apparent that the shooting had not taken place at the intersection.
When detectives then followed a blood trail to a home they found that it was secure and no one answered the door. A SWAT team then entered the home and found a man dead from multiple gunshot wounds.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony 23 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom 5 min ago
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone