IDs revealed of 3 found dead at Fort Hood home
FT. HOOD (KTRK) -- Funeral services have been held for two young girls killed by their father at Fort Hood just hours before their mother returned from a deployment in Afghanistan.
Hundreds attended the service in Killeen for 9-year-old Leila Ezzeddine and 4-year-old Zeinab Ezzeddine. The Killeen Daily Herald reports pink flowers covered a single casket carrying the bodies of the girls.
Military authorities say 43-year-old Rouhad Ahamd Ezzeddine killed his daughters Jan. 21 before taking his own life. Authorities have not revealed how the three died.
The bodies were found in a Fort Hood home assigned to the children's mother, 33-year-old Private 1st Class Carla Santisteban.
Santisteban's brother, Jose Santisteban, eulogized his nieces Monday by saying they were angels who "came to this world to put a smile on my sister, to put a smile on me."
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Police: Intoxicated mom pushed baby in stroller 38 min ago
- Katy ISD student reportedly abducted from campus 52 min ago
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Cabbies compete for ride business
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos