Reward increased to find one of Texas' most wanted sex offenders
AUSTIN, TX (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers has increased the reward for a man considered the most wanted sex offender in Texas.
Kevin Stoeser, 41, escaped from federal supervision back in October. He was convicted of multiple sex crimes including production of child pornography.
According to DPS officials, Stoeser has a violent criminal past and is wanted for escaping from federal supervision and failure to comply with sex offender registration requirements. He is considered a high-risk sex offender who poses a significant risk to the community.
Stoeser is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He has tattoos on both forearms, upper right arm and right leg.
Crime Stoppers is now offering a $13,000 reward for information leading to his capture.
Call 1-800-252-TIPS to leave an anonymous tip.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston