Reward increased to find one of Texas' most wanted sex offenders
AUSTIN, TX (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers has increased the reward for a man considered the most wanted sex offender in Texas.
Kevin Stoeser, 41, escaped from federal supervision back in October. He was convicted of multiple sex crimes including production of child pornography.
According to DPS officials, Stoeser has a violent criminal past and is wanted for escaping from federal supervision and failure to comply with sex offender registration requirements. He is considered a high-risk sex offender who poses a significant risk to the community.
Stoeser is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He has tattoos on both forearms, upper right arm and right leg.
Crime Stoppers is now offering a $13,000 reward for information leading to his capture.
Call 1-800-252-TIPS to leave an anonymous tip.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'