Space-X launch date pushed back to May 7
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's been a delay concerning the upcoming launch of the first private spacecraft to the international space station.
We've learned the launch date set to take place later this month was pushed back to sort out software and hardware issues. The Space-X Falcon Nine and Dragon was set to take off on April 30, but after a review engineers found they needed more time to finish testing.
A new launch date has now been set for May 7.
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- Driveway theft of 200lb generator caught on camera
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Police chase emu down I-35 near Austin
- Video: Wade Phillips on life after Kubiak