Space-X launch date pushed back to May 7
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's been a delay concerning the upcoming launch of the first private spacecraft to the international space station.
We've learned the launch date set to take place later this month was pushed back to sort out software and hardware issues. The Space-X Falcon Nine and Dragon was set to take off on April 30, but after a review engineers found they needed more time to finish testing.
A new launch date has now been set for May 7.
- Search in OK nears complettion; tornado was EF5
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017 41 min ago
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Child abducted walking home from school
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Watching line of storms to our north
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium fraud case
- Menil Picasso vandal sentenced to 2 years
- Houston women take on fight to end sex trafficking 4 min ago
- Officials link College Station's E. coli cases to restaurant 40 min ago
- BBQ marinades that are friendly to your mouth, wallet 44 min ago
- Photos: Go back in time with these Bathing Beauties!
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
27 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos