Astronauts will be watching Super Bowl from ISS
Some Super Bowl fans are truly 'satellite' viewers. The crew on board the International Space Station will be watching the game from space.
Six astronauts living in space may not have gravity, fresh food or a shower, but there is one earth necessity they won't miss Sunday, the Super Bowl.
NASA's mission control at the Johnson Space Center here in Houston will beam the Super Bowl showdown between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens live to the International Space Station so its astronaut crew can watch the big game along with every other football fans on earth.
nasa, technology news
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list 27 min ago
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- More Houstonians using METRO system
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Woman accused of preying on elderly man
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Miley fan sneaked into Omaha dressing room
- 'Burger King baby' now seeks birth mom on Facebook