Roundtable with Jeff Smith - July 31
The fast-approaching debt ceiling deadline has been dominating headlines lately. This week on Roundtable, Jeff sits down to with local economic experts to talk about what the possibility of default means for the average person.
Guests include Alan Lancz from Alan B. Lancz & Associates, Gbenga Ajilore, associate professor at the University of Toledo, Brad Kersten with Kersten Wealth Management, and Gale Crenshaw, executive director at Community Credit Counciling Specialists.
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 26 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou 23 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in hunt for missing jet
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshall: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 54 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?