Gina Greenslate currently serves as Public Awareness Manager for Energy Transfer (NYSE: ETP), one of the country's fastest-growing natural gas and natural gas liquids transportation companies with operations in 20 states.
She provides leadership, direction and expertise to a cross-functional team engaged in activities relating to public awareness of pipeline safety and damage prevention.
Gina proudly served on the team that launched 811, the national call before you dig number, in May 2007 and was awarded a prestigious Silver Anvil from the Public Relations Society of America as a result of their work.
Having become an accredited public relations practitioner in 2004, Gina has more than 20 years of experience of providing communications counsel to diverse organizations, such as NASA, Methodist Healthcare and Six Flags. She began her career in New York City at Rogers and Cowan, the world's leading entertainment public relations agency, working for clients like AT&T and Publisher's Clearing House, among others.
She graduated from the University of Houston with a B.A. in Journalism and actively serves as a volunteer for the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo since 1996. A native Houstonian, she lives in Garden Oaks with her husband.
- weather: Rain falling across our area
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Gas station clerk shoots robbery suspect 2 min ago
- Search expands for missing Rice U student
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
- Siblings rescued 8 hours after getting lost in woods
- Woman steals Dorothy's ruby slippers from hotel 39 min ago
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns