Joe Laud is an Administration Manager for the Houston Emergency Center responsible for employee relations and serves as the facility's spokesperson.
He also manages the Custodian of Records area where his staff processes subpoenas from the District Attorney's Office, defense attorneys, and various inquiries from police/fire agencies and public information.
The Houston Emergency Center is a 24/7 round-the-clock 9-1-1 emergency and non-emergency consolidated communications provider that processes calls received for dispatch in Houston to emergency first responders. The center is one of the most impressive and technology advanced emergency communications facility in the country.
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 32 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects