Joe Laud is an Administration Manager for the Houston Emergency Center responsible for employee relations and serves as the facility's spokesperson.
He also manages the Custodian of Records area where his staff processes subpoenas from the District Attorney's Office, defense attorneys, and various inquiries from police/fire agencies and public information.
The Houston Emergency Center is a 24/7 round-the-clock 9-1-1 emergency and non-emergency consolidated communications provider that processes calls received for dispatch in Houston to emergency first responders. The center is one of the most impressive and technology advanced emergency communications facility in the country.
- weather: Severe weather across SE Texas
- Search in OK nears completion; tornado was EF5
- Houston will host Super Bowl LI in 2017
- Alligator found between homes in Fort Bend County
- Strong storms roll over SE Texas
- New facial filler targets tiny wrinkles
- Do you know all the apps your kids are using?
- 2nd suspect in Alief murders surrenders
- Katy Fire Chief indicted in Valium diversion case
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Microsoft's Xbox One to go on sale late 2013
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 'Very graphic' devastation at OK elem. school
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos