Joe Laud is an Administration Manager for the Houston Emergency Center responsible for employee relations and serves as the facility's spokesperson.
He also manages the Custodian of Records area where his staff processes subpoenas from the District Attorney's Office, defense attorneys, and various inquiries from police/fire agencies and public information.
The Houston Emergency Center is a 24/7 round-the-clock 9-1-1 emergency and non-emergency consolidated communications provider that processes calls received for dispatch in Houston to emergency first responders. The center is one of the most impressive and technology advanced emergency communications facility in the country.
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Feds order changes following deadly train derailment
- Police: Galveston pair arrested with 13 pounds of marijuana
- New METRO rail line nearly ready for riders
- NKorea: Detained elderly American veteran deported
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats 32 min ago
- Dog shoplifts and buries treats
32 min ago
- Driverless car mystery solved
32 min ago