Sundays at 11:30am, "Viva Houston" highlights the rich presence of our Hispanic culture
"Viva Houston" celebrates the vibrant Hispanic culture as well as the strong presence of Houston's Hispanic heritage. Dedicated to addressing the many issues and concerns of this rapidly growing segment, Viva Houston has tackled interviews extending from breaking news stories such as the ongoing dialogue of immigration issues.
"Viva Houston" serves as the only voice of the fast-growing and long-standing Latino community of Greater Houston. For years, it has spread awareness and fills the need for a culture wanting to focus on issues important to this unique group in very unique ways. Viva is also an education tool...teaching the public the contributions of a people who've been here long before the Texas Revolution. Viva Houston! - most of all, puts a face on a community that at times feels invisible and sheds light on a cultural force that is demanding to be heard.
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- 5 former Buffalo Bills cheerleaders sue over pay 11 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Travis Herzog's Wednesday weather forecast
3 min ago