Sundays at 11:30am, "Viva Houston" highlights the rich presence of our Hispanic culture
"Viva Houston" celebrates the vibrant Hispanic culture as well as the strong presence of Houston's Hispanic heritage. Dedicated to addressing the many issues and concerns of this rapidly growing segment, Viva Houston has tackled interviews extending from breaking news stories such as the ongoing dialogue of immigration issues.
"Viva Houston" serves as the only voice of the fast-growing and long-standing Latino community of Greater Houston. For years, it has spread awareness and fills the need for a culture wanting to focus on issues important to this unique group in very unique ways. Viva is also an education tool...teaching the public the contributions of a people who've been here long before the Texas Revolution. Viva Houston! - most of all, puts a face on a community that at times feels invisible and sheds light on a cultural force that is demanding to be heard.
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant 4 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 58 min ago
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into salon 34 min ago
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven 54 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 45 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Study: Losing temper could lead to heart attack, stroke 32 min ago
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
17 min ago