On the first Sunday of each month at 11:30am, Visions explores diverse cultures within the Asian American community
"Visions" is a treasure of diverse cultures under one umbrella. Proof that Asian Americans do not necessarily fit into a "one size fits all," this show is a rainbow of events and stories specific to the Asian American Communities. Not only Chinese and Japanese, Houston's Asian community has a fast growing Vietnamese sector, as well as the community from the Middle East.
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co. 20 min ago
- Frustration mounts for church members 26 min ago
- Former Houstonian in iconic WWII photo dies
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'
- Judge bans gang members from East Aldine Safety Zone
- College students paid to take a year off?
- Lady Gaga addresses difficulties in SXSW keynote
- Rare early map of Texas offered at auction
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's Friday fugitives?
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant