Mardi Gras parade
The sights and sounds of the biggest party of the year return to Galveston
It's the Mardi Gras parade and ABC-13 is your home for all the fun.
The Krewe of Gambrinus "Lights up the Night " Parade begins on the island at 6:00pm, Saturday, February 14 King. Gambrinus throws a party for 200,000 of his closest friends with over 650,000 throws and a fantastic fireworks display. The parade runs along Seawall Blvd. from 22nd St. to Central City Blvd. (63rd St.) in Galveston. It's free to the public. For information, call 409-770-0876.
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 56 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 52 min ago
- HISD to decide fate of 2 schools at risk of closure 46 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co. 47 min ago
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 40 min ago
- Cops: 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald's
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
20 min ago