Galveston Holiday Boat Parade
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Galveston Island is set to have it's 11th annual Boat Parade Dec. 15, Saturday around 6pm. Boats from all over the Bay Area will be participating in this years events. The Parade will feature multi-million dollar yachts to vintage shrimp boats, decorated from stem to stern with glittering lights and twinkling decorations.
The Parade leaves the Yacht Basin at 6:00 p.m. and proceeds west to the Pier 21 viewing area. All of the harbor restaurants offer good viewing.
Other scheduled events include a special visit with Santa Claus at 4pm on Pier 21 and a fly-over by vintage aircraft form the Lone Star Light Museum at 5pm.
Call 409-763-7080 for more information.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 15 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast 49 min ago
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Pharmacists prescribe 'Monster Spray' for kids 55 min ago
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves
- Police: Red light runner caused wreck in downtown Houston 25 min ago
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry