Galveston Holiday Boat Parade
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Galveston Island is set to have it's 11th annual Boat Parade Dec. 15, Saturday around 6pm. Boats from all over the Bay Area will be participating in this years events. The Parade will feature multi-million dollar yachts to vintage shrimp boats, decorated from stem to stern with glittering lights and twinkling decorations.
The Parade leaves the Yacht Basin at 6:00 p.m. and proceeds west to the Pier 21 viewing area. All of the harbor restaurants offer good viewing.
Other scheduled events include a special visit with Santa Claus at 4pm on Pier 21 and a fly-over by vintage aircraft form the Lone Star Light Museum at 5pm.
Call 409-763-7080 for more information.
- Boy, 15, bitten by shark at Surfside Beach
- Court says pre-Miranda silence can be used
- Police: Teen dies trying to protect his mom
- Bullet-proof glass saves store clerk during shooting
- Robbers hit jewelry store in The Woodlands
- One dead in multi-vehicle wreck in N. Harris Co.
- Resident fights to save tree in The Heights
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- Webster flower shop murder shocks community
- NASA picks 8 new astronauts, 4 of them women
- Photos: Daytime Emmy Awards red carpet arrivals
- otrc: Kim Kardashian gives birth to baby girl
- abcnews: Burned woman warns of spa dangers
- Video: Good Samaritan stabbed by own sword