Open auditions for TX Renaissance Festival
If you want to perform at the Texas Renaissance Festival, here's your chance to show off what you've got!
The Texas Renaissance Festival is holding auditions for their 2008 season on Saturday, May 3rd and Saturday, May 10th. Entertainers of all types are needed. Bilingual actors are especially welcome. Characters sought are fairies and peasants, as well as the loftier positions of Lords and Ladies in the King's Court.
Experience is helpful but not required. All performers are paid a stipend. The festival will be held Saturdays and Sundays from October 11th until November 30th, with the addition of a special Thanksgiving Friday on November 28th and two school days on October 28th and 29th.
The auditions on May 3rd will be held at the City of Shenandoah Meeting Center at 29955 I-45 North, Shenandoah, TX 77381. The city of Shenandoah is located immediately north of The Woodlands, TX.
The auditions on May 10th will be held at the festival site at 21778 FM 1774, Plantersville, TX 77363. The festival is located on FM 1774 between the cities of Magnolia and Plantersville, TX.
There will be two sessions of auditions each day at 8:30 am and 12:30pm. Specialty Acts (musical groups, jugglers, singers, acrobats, dancers, magicians, comedians, etc.) will be auditioned during the first part of each session.
A limited number of performers will be auditioned in each session so an appointment is required. Call 800-458-3435 to schedule an appointment or visit www.texrenfest.com for more information.
- Body pulled from rubble of burned down home 32 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery 4 min ago
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Photos: Home used in 'The Kardashians' for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 23 min ago
- Blind man survives fall onto subway tracks
- Recipes to make deep fried treats at home
- Fortune cookie lottery numbers scores NY woman a fortune
- Men sold Oreo trade secret to China 40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos