Houston Nutracker kicks off holiday season
HOUSTON -- Let the holiday shopping begin -- Houston's annual Nutcracker Market opens at Reliant Center today.
More than 300 vendors from across the country are selling items like home furnishings, gourmet food, clothes, toys, and sporting goods. Saks Fifth Avenue is hosting a fashion show this morning to open the four-day market.
You can buy passes to get in the market at any local Randall's, proceeds benefit the Houston Ballet and its scholarship programs.
The Houston Ballet 's Nutcracker Market has become an annual tradition that kicks off the holiday season in Houston.
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths 31 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options 25 min ago
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 55 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course 10 min ago
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
40 min ago