Houston Nutracker kicks off holiday season
HOUSTON -- Let the holiday shopping begin -- Houston's annual Nutcracker Market opens at Reliant Center today.
More than 300 vendors from across the country are selling items like home furnishings, gourmet food, clothes, toys, and sporting goods. Saks Fifth Avenue is hosting a fashion show this morning to open the four-day market.
You can buy passes to get in the market at any local Randall's, proceeds benefit the Houston Ballet and its scholarship programs.
The Houston Ballet 's Nutcracker Market has become an annual tradition that kicks off the holiday season in Houston.
- Man shot outside restaurant drives family to safety
- Severe weather clears, leaves damage behind
- Houston mayor weighs in on 'Duck Dynasty' feud
- Houston couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- NASA astronauts complete first spacewalk
- Constable: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado school dies
- Chase restricts cards affected by Target breach
- New Houston light rail line opens for business
- 1 dead, 1 injured in drive-by double shooting
- Katy blows late lead, falls to Cedar Hill in title game 13 min ago
- Allen tops Pearland 63-28, defends 5A D-I title
- Aledo beats Brenham 38-10 for 4th title in 5 years
- Things you didn't know about reindeer