Festival of Lights
November 22 - December 31, 2008
The holiday magic will glisten with dozens of festive scenes. Festival of lights is celebrated from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday November 22nd - December 18, and nightly from December 18 - 31.
Admission into the Festival of Lights is $3.95. Tickets to additional attractions including the holiday IMAX® film, the Aquarium Pyramid®, holiday Ridefilm and Colonel Paddlewheel Boat can be purchased for only $5 each with a Festival of Lights ticket. A special Evening Pass will be sold beginning at 4:45 p.m. which includes admission to the Festival of Lights, the Aquarium, IMAX, RideFilm, Colonel Paddlewheel Boat, and Discovery Museum for just $19.00. Last ticket will be sold at 9:50 p.m.
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case 23 min ago
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options 11 min ago
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent 54 min ago
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez 24 min ago
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old 32 min ago
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop 42 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 13 min ago
- Taking Rodeo fun to the extreme
38 min ago