Fashion show features rescued dogs
HOUSTON -- A fabulously fun evening of fashion, fur and cocktails could provide a good home for some rescued Chihuahuas.
The Legally Blonde Mod Models and Pink Paws Fashion Show was presented Thursday evening by the Theatre Under the Stars Urban Professionals group at Macy's in the Galleria. The fashion show featured models from Page Parkes, guest models from the Houston scene, a performance of "Legally Blonde" songs from TUTS, the hottest spring fashions from Macy's and rescued Chihuahuas from Foxmoor Kennel.
Guest models included:
- Blakeley McCracken, Houston Young People for the Arts
- Jamie Glover, HMNS and Urban Green
- Nicole Laurent, Architecture Center
- Jenni Rebecca Stephenson, Spacetaker
- Heather Pray, HYPA and Houston Downtown Alliance
- Lauren Levicki, Women of Wardrobe
- Cynthia Mabry, UH Law Center, Student Bar Association
- Marty Thompson, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Brad Deyon, Houston Children's Museum
- Libby Cagle, Houston Tidbits
- Travis Springfield, Houston Independent School District
Some of the dogs featured in the fashion show are available for adoption. For more information, contact Foxmoor Kennel at 281-351-0825.
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 24 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 5 min ago
- HISD to decide fate of 2 schools at risk of closure 27 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 46 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co. 28 min ago
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Cops: 2 OD on heroin as kids play at McDonald's
- Mandalay Bay agrees to $500K fine in drug sting
- Pap smears could be thing of the past