The Children's Museum opens new wing
HOUSTON -- The Children's Museum of Houston will hold a Grand Celebration this weekend to unveil seven new exciting exhibits.
The Museum will unveil its $35 million expansion with a Grand Opening Celebration beginning at 10am, followed by a day-long street festival complete with exciting activities and live performances.
The museum made room for seven new exciting exhibits. The celebration will be jam-packed with interactive experiences for kids and parents.
The museum has doubled in size to an astounding 90,000 square feet. The event will be open to the public with free admission.
To learn more about each exhibit, Click Here.
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of harassing woman she calls 'whore'
- Your pocket change may be worth hundreds
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Man, woman found shot at Pearland-area home
- Company offering big reward for return of stolen truck
- Police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets
- Dad on trial for infant's beating death
- Woman falls through roof, rescued by firefighters
- Man finds his brother murdered in home
- Child killed by falling tree branch
- HPD: Cop impersonator shot man during struggle