Famous Budweiser Clydesdales make Houston stop
HOUSTON -- Today you can see the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales up close and in person.
Houston Race Park along with Anheuser-Busch and Silver Eagle Distributors are proud to bring the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales to The Park for a one-night-only event tonight.
The Clydesdales, which feature a hitch of 10 Clydesdales along with lead driver Pete Petersen, plus their trusty companion, a 2-year-old Dalmatian named King, will participate in a public "meet and greet" beginning at 6:30 p.m. Fans of all ages will receive a complimentary photo courtesy of Coady Photography with the legendary horses as well as see a special performance on the track during live racing events. The performance will take place at approximately 8:15 p.m. weather permitting. Gates open at 5:30 p.m.; first post is at 7 p.m.
General admission to The Park is $6 adults; $4 Senior Citizens and children ages 12 and under are FREE. General parking at The Park is FREE. For more information, visit www. shrp.com.
The Clydesdales travel to hundreds of appearances each year to meet cheering crowds and happy faces. Whether they're seen at a family day in Texas or a rodeo in Wyoming, the Clydesdales are always a crowd pleaser. The Clydesdale hitches travel some 100,000 miles a year, and with each mile they cover, so continues the Anheuser-Busch tradition.
- Vandals strike vehicles in Heights neighborhood
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Police say girl finds her murdered mother
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Big rig driver involved in deadly wreck due in court today
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH 10 min ago
- More cold air moves in; sunshine returns tomorrow
- Video: Amazing video from N. Texas after winter...
- Just what we needed - a tougher cockroach
- Texas touts law protecting Christmas in schools
- Gary Kubiak thanks team, fans in full page ad
- Good idea or bad? Baby bouncy chair with attached iPad
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle