2010 Texas Crawfish & Music Festival
SPRING, TX -- If you are in the mood for some crawfish this weekend you can check out the Texas Crawfish and Music Festival.
The Texas Crawfish & Music Festival is one of the largest and most established crawfish festivals in the South and a favorite annual event for Houstonians and tourists alike. The festival features live entertainment on three stages from some of the top country and Texas country bands, zydeco, indie and rock acts along with carnival rides, midway games, exhibitions and interactive educational stations and activities for kids of all ages, plus the best Southern Louisiana food, Cajun-style crawfish and the spiciest fixings in the land!
The 24th Annual festival benefits the Spring Preservation League organization, a non-profit foundation which is dedicated to the preservation and beautification of Old Town Spring, community projects and maintains contributions to a variety of service organizations.
It's all happening in Old Town Spring. The event kicks off today and runs through Sunday and then again the next two weekends.
TICKETS: $10 daily; Ages 12 and under get in FREE when accompanied by an adult; Event is open to all ages; rain or shine.
For more information and a complete schedule of events and entertainment, visit www.texascrawfishfestival.com.
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case 29 min ago
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths 24 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options 17 min ago
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez 30 min ago
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old 38 min ago
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop 48 min ago
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 19 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
4 min ago
- Taking Rodeo fun to the extreme
44 min ago