2010 Texas Crawfish & Music Festival
SPRING, TX -- If you are in the mood for some crawfish this weekend you can check out the Texas Crawfish and Music Festival.
The Texas Crawfish & Music Festival is one of the largest and most established crawfish festivals in the South and a favorite annual event for Houstonians and tourists alike. The festival features live entertainment on three stages from some of the top country and Texas country bands, zydeco, indie and rock acts along with carnival rides, midway games, exhibitions and interactive educational stations and activities for kids of all ages, plus the best Southern Louisiana food, Cajun-style crawfish and the spiciest fixings in the land!
The 24th Annual festival benefits the Spring Preservation League organization, a non-profit foundation which is dedicated to the preservation and beautification of Old Town Spring, community projects and maintains contributions to a variety of service organizations.
It's all happening in Old Town Spring. The event kicks off today and runs through Sunday and then again the next two weekends.
TICKETS: $10 daily; Ages 12 and under get in FREE when accompanied by an adult; Event is open to all ages; rain or shine.
For more information and a complete schedule of events and entertainment, visit www.texascrawfishfestival.com.
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known 21 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Ashby High Rise opponents dealt winning hand
- Man tries to trade gator for beer
- Half-ton chocolate Santa on display at Hilton Americas
- Guide dog saves blind man who fell on subway tracks
- Feds: Harvard bomb threat was hoax to avoid final