WB lanes of I-10 at I-45 shut down due to lost load
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- All westbound lanes of the Katy Freeway just past I-45 north are closed due to a lost load.
it happened just before 12pm on I-10. Authorities say an 18-wheeler lost a load of sheet metal onto the freeway, causing damage to a concrete barrier.
Crews are on the scene trying to pick up the debris. At this point, it's not clear how long the closure will last.
There was no word of any injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Winter Weather advisory for several local counties
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished Sunday
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- Rice wins C-USA title with 41-24 win over Marshall
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- Dog rescued from fire in Conroe
- Drivers stuck on icy I-35 as cold blast hits Texas
- US tourist and war vet, 85, free from NKorea