WB lanes of I-10 at I-45 shut down due to lost load
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- All westbound lanes of the Katy Freeway just past I-45 north are closed due to a lost load.
it happened just before 12pm on I-10. Authorities say an 18-wheeler lost a load of sheet metal onto the freeway, causing damage to a concrete barrier.
Crews are on the scene trying to pick up the debris. At this point, it's not clear how long the closure will last.
There was no word of any injuries.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant