Ramp from I-10 EB to Eastex Freeway back open
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A major traffic tie-up frustrated drivers near downtown Houston Monday afternoon.
An overturned big rig blocked the ramp from I-10 East eastbound to the Eastex Freeway northbound. It happened before 1pm, but wasn't cleared until after 5pm. That's because diesel fuel and the big rig's load of tile had to be offloaded before the 18-wheelercould be uprighted.
At this point, we don't have any word of injuries or how the 18-wheeler ended up on its side.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston 32 min ago
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- LA unanimously bans vaping in public places
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers