METRO bus being towed breaks loose on South Loop
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Several eastbound lanes of the South Loop were blocked after a bus that was being towed broke loose.
It happened just after 11am on the freeway at South Main. METRO officials say a bus that was being hauled off for scraps got loose and ended up blocking several lanes.
It appears there were no other vehicles involved. There were no reports of any injuries.
The scene was cleared and traffic is moving again in the area.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Also SeeMore:Houston Transtar JamCams
More:Live Houston-area traffic map
More:More traffic coverage
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 43 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Massive fire breaks out at NE Harris Co. home
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- McDonald's employee injured during attempted robbery
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game 9 min ago
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class